This was taken at 21 weeks and 3 days. I'm not huge, but Trent is definitely growing. I bought my first pair of maternity jeans yesterday at Old Navy, just so I have them when I need them. I need the "long" jeans and they are the only store I know that carries "longs". Since it's such a nice day today I decided to go through Trent's things and organize. I will take lots of pictures and update the blog on all the stuff Trent has received from friends and family. Today we got a beautiful bassinet from my SIL, Kimmie. I love it. I really wanted it so we could have it in our room so Trent will be close to me at first. That way I can feed him and all that right there, although I never thought about but Joe's snoring could keep him up. We will have to see. So enjoy the belly picture! Oh and I update the blog a little. I stole the background site from Julie, thanks girlie! I just needed a little more blue on the page now that we know the sex. Well take care and enjoy the game tonight! Until next time....
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Belly Picture...
So here it is the promised picture of my baby bump:
This was taken at 21 weeks and 3 days. I'm not huge, but Trent is definitely growing. I bought my first pair of maternity jeans yesterday at Old Navy, just so I have them when I need them. I need the "long" jeans and they are the only store I know that carries "longs". Since it's such a nice day today I decided to go through Trent's things and organize. I will take lots of pictures and update the blog on all the stuff Trent has received from friends and family. Today we got a beautiful bassinet from my SIL, Kimmie. I love it. I really wanted it so we could have it in our room so Trent will be close to me at first. That way I can feed him and all that right there, although I never thought about but Joe's snoring could keep him up. We will have to see. So enjoy the belly picture! Oh and I update the blog a little. I stole the background site from Julie, thanks girlie! I just needed a little more blue on the page now that we know the sex. Well take care and enjoy the game tonight! Until next time....
This was taken at 21 weeks and 3 days. I'm not huge, but Trent is definitely growing. I bought my first pair of maternity jeans yesterday at Old Navy, just so I have them when I need them. I need the "long" jeans and they are the only store I know that carries "longs". Since it's such a nice day today I decided to go through Trent's things and organize. I will take lots of pictures and update the blog on all the stuff Trent has received from friends and family. Today we got a beautiful bassinet from my SIL, Kimmie. I love it. I really wanted it so we could have it in our room so Trent will be close to me at first. That way I can feed him and all that right there, although I never thought about but Joe's snoring could keep him up. We will have to see. So enjoy the belly picture! Oh and I update the blog a little. I stole the background site from Julie, thanks girlie! I just needed a little more blue on the page now that we know the sex. Well take care and enjoy the game tonight! Until next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that blog site! They have really fun templates. You're getting bigger--it's about time!! :)
Love the belly, Kate! We need another bump pic, though! It's been a month! :)
Katie--I am thinking we need another picture of that belly, or at least some kind of update! You're not allowed to be too busy to blog until after Trent is born!! ;)
Post a Comment