So I have FINALLY finished up our baby registry...talk about over-whelming. I still go back and edit things and I'm sure I will continue to do so. I'm just not sure on some things. I bought a book that I was recommended and read it all last night and this morning. It was very helpful and made me want to change a few more items. So anywho, Joe & I are registered at Target. Everything we registered for can be found in the store, although you can order online.
As time passes and Trent is growing more and more (although I still don't look pregnant, just like I have a beer belly), it's starting to hit me more that Joe and I will actually have a son in a few months. Hopefully this week we will get the crib if Joe and I can agree on one. So the nursery will start to look like a nursery and not just an "extra room". I can't thank everyone enough who has spoiled either Trent or I so far. We are truely grateful. I will have to take more pictures of everything he has so far. I have been buying quite a few outfits from Kohls and Old Navy because they have been having AMAZING sales (you know I love a bargain!). I just love baby clothes!! I can't wait to dress him up in all the adorable clothes!
Yesterday, as some of yo know, was my glucola test. I got to the doctor's office at 8am, right when they opened, eventhough my appointment as at 8:30am. I wanted to get there as soon as they opened so I could drink the drink, since my doctor doesn't give the drink out ahead of time. I didn't want to wait forever in the doctor's office. The nurse gave me the drink (I lucked out and got the fruit punch flavored drink and it wasn't bad at all) and I had it all down by 8:20am. The doctor listened to Trent's heartbeat and measured me. She said I look good and I'm right at where I'm supposed to be, even considering I'm barely showing. She said the reason I'm not showing as much is because I'm so tall and I have good stomach muscles. So that made me feel better. I was starting to worry since everyone was saying that I should be showing more. I'm happy though, because I don't have to worry about buying so many maternity clothes....yep I still fit in some of my regular clothes and one pair of regular jeans! : ) Anywho after she checked me out, I still had about an hour till the nurse could take my blood. So my mom and I (I asked her to come with me and be good company for the hour I had to wait) walked around the hospital. I've never seen the new wing of the hospital and WOW talk about it looking like a totally different hospital. My mom showed me where labor & delivery was. (I think tomorrow Joe & I are going to go tour it.) Then we sat down and watched the snow fall on the most comfortable chairs. By the time we got comfy and into our reading, it was time to leave and head back to the doctor's office. She took my blood and hopefully the results will come back just fine. I also booked all of my appointments from now until the middle of May. I'm now going every 2 weeks and around 30-33 weeks we will be able to get another songoram done. I'm excited about that because Trent will actually look like a baby then. I can't wait!! :)
Well that's all for now. I will write more later and maybe upload some new pictures of me and Trent's things. Take care! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment