So another update...the belly is growing! Joe says it looks like I just ate a big meal. That's his nice way of telling me I look fat! Thankfully most people who know me know that I am expecting, and for those that do not...yep they think I'm fat. But it's okay because one day soon enough I will be out of that "fat stage" and into the looking like a preggo stage. I'm still not in maternity clothes, although I tried out the Bella Band. It really isn't working for me, which means I am down to one pair of jeans that are oh-so comfy. I'm thinking that I need to go to Old Navy this week-end and buy some maternity jeans. I swear I will update this blog and my myspace with some belly pictures. I took one yesterday, hopefully I can update it this week-end. Luckily I haven't had any heartburn this week (knock on wood). I did call my doctor, after re-scheduling my appointment for the 4th time due to unexpected emergency surgeries (ugh...I know I can't complain, but come on 4 times I have had to re-schedule it. I haven't been seen since 12/23 and my next appointment is 2/11), to ask what strong medicine I can take for my heartburn. She told me to take Pepcid AC. So tomorrow I am off to Wal-Mart to stock up on it.
Well I'm more then half way there and can't wait till the end. It feels like it's going by so fast for me, but Joe says it's taking forever. I'm sure when it comes closer to my due date I will be the one complaining about how long it's taking. At least when Joe tells me it's taking so long, I know it's because he is so excited. He will make one awesome and amazing dad. Our son is so lucky!
So that's my update for now. I hope everyone has a great week-end. Enjoy the game and pig out! Until next time....XOXO
2 comments:
I will email you a lengthy reply when I get some time (ha! time!) :), but I wanted to give you a suggestion for your heart burn: graham crackers. They helped me so much! I would keep those little 100 calorie packs next to my bed and eat a few anytime I felt it. I also raised our bed up (just the legs at the head) by a few inches to make me sit up a bit more. That helped a lot too. Maybe one of those tricks will work for you too! You know what they say...the more heartburn you have, the more hair he will have! Caleb had loads of hair, so it was all worth it...sort of! :)
I too have had crazy heartburn!! My doctor has me taking Zantac. I get the low dose, generic brand and it has really helped me out. Good luck!!!
Amber Walker
Post a Comment