Joe & I are so happy. I have lots of sonogram pictures (18 pics on a cd), I will upload them later on. Joe is excited to have a future hunting buddy, in other words his hunting days are no longer over-lol. We have agreed on a name. His name will be Trent Jonathan (Jonathan is after my dad, I have always wanted to name my son after my dad even before his passing). Joe & I agreed on a sports theme for his nursery, but right now I have no desire to get started on that quite yet.
My mom, Jen, and I went shopping on Saturday to Kohl's and they had a HUGE sale on baby clothes. My mom (Nana) bought Trent a lot of fall/winter clothes. I'm just sooo excited! Joe & I will have to register sometime soon, especially with my baby shower in March. I don't know exactly what we need yet, but I'm hoping by the time we are ready to register, we will have an idea of what we need. This is just all new to us.
I'm still not wearing maternity clothes yet, although my jeans are getting tighter and tighter. I tried on some maternity jeans and they just weren't cutting it. They were so low cut on me, I'm thinking I'm not ready for maternity jeans. So I went to Motherhood Maternity and bought a "Tummy Band" (some places call them "Bella Bands"). I'm hoping that will work for me. It's a band that I wear over the top of my jeans to cover up my button that is no longer buttoned and my zipper that I no longer want to zip up all the way. All I care about is my (and Trent's) comfort level. My next doctor's appointment is Jan 28th, but since my last appointment on Dec 23rd, I have only gained 3 pounds. I did weigh myself the other day on my mom's scale and it looks like I've gained 3 more pounds. So I'm not too worried about that.
Well I'm over my mom's house right now, she is sewing some things for Trent and we are having a "girl day". Until next time...take care! : )
PS- I promise to get the sonogram pics up, with maybe a belly picture (maybe) and I will update "Spoiling Trent" blog.
1 comment:
OH MY GOOOOSH!!!! YAYAYAY! So excited for you guys hun. Can't wait to see belly pics!!!
Post a Comment