Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good News! : )

So I never got the hear the heartbeat, but I got the BEST thing ever....see the baby! It was sooo awesome because now it actually looks human...no more blob! -lol My mom & I went to my appointment (which they are AWESOME there, I have to add). The tech asked me right away where my pain was (my Dr had put pelvic pain on her order so they would take me ASAP), I told her I didn't have any pain, but now I do because my bladder was so full. When she put the probe on me she said "oh my you do have a full bladder!" I told her I drank 32 ounces of water like it said, and she told me not to listen and next time just drink about 16 ounces. Hey that works for me! So after I emptied my bladder, we got to see Baby Hance moving around. It definitely liked to be on it's back, every time I moved to try to move the baby, it would go right back onto it's back. I was really hoping to find out the sex, even though I knew it was too early, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try. She tried to look, but it was still too early. The baby was moving it's arms and legs everywhere. It was so awesome to see it. I just can't get over the 3D pictures. I have seen other people's pictures, but it's so different when it's YOUR baby. We also got to see the heart beating and boy was it beating away. She measure the BPM and it was 154....according to an Old Wives Tale that means I'm having a girl.....but I don't know. I don't trust those tales! So anyways, here are some sonogram pictures. Enjoy! : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: